Friday, October 31, 2008

Kin Yoobi

Updates: We're doing well here. We're both getting more excited about going back to the U.S. now that it feels much closer (and it is!)--only about 3 months away.

I've been a little under the weather the last few days, so I'm relaxing at home this afternoon instead of going to pottery class. A bath, some tea, soup, maybe a nap, and some fresh air on the balcony. Tonight Chris and I are going to a restaurant where you catch your own fish before you eat it :) --Sounds interesting doesn't it? I'll try to get some good pictures to add here.

I'm still taking Japanese lessons and they are going pretty well. I feel I am able to understand more than I can actually say. When it comes to "saying things in the moment" I find it hard. On the other hand, Chris is able to say quite a bit when put on the spot, but seems to understand less when listening. We balance each other out ;) He's been learning kanji over the last few months too and will be taking the Level 1 kanji test in December.

vase I made

progress on our puzzle

overcast day today